Paper to CAD conversion
CAD Drafting, 3D & Paper to CAD Conversion
PROFICIENT | KNOWLEDGABLE | HIGH QUALITY
Paper to CAD Conversion.
A Comprehensive Approach since 1991.
We utilize the latest standards and techniques to develop your CAD Conversion projects. Having your original documents converted to CAD, enables you to store your files in a more organized and efficient manner. This gives you greater flexibility and increasing productivity when you need access to working AutoCAD files. We convert all types of drawings. Mechanical, architectural, electrical, structural, plumbing, maps, parcels, etc., We have skilled draftsman with the expertise to convert from paper to fully layered working CAD file with consistency and diligent quality control.
Once the first project is completed successfully, we ensure that the technical specifications are logged and managed across all levels of CAD conversion. This will ensure that the files are of consistently high quality.
Trusted since 1991.
Knowledgeable and experienced Nationwide, primarily San Diego County, Orange County, and Los Angeles.
We have been providing AutoCAD Drafting services for San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and Southern California since 1991. We are dedicated to quality and professionalism during every step while assisting our clients. We are available to assist you should you need only a one-time drafting assistance or on-going AutoCAD drafting.
Flexibility Is the Key
The key to a successful CAD project is flexibility; the flexibility to tailor services to fit your existing business process, while consistently producing high-quality drawings at competitive prices. Drawings are produced to our own existing ANSI standards or to the standards you specify and are delivered within pre-agreed time-frames to suit even the fastest of fast-track projects.
Paper to CAD Process
Our methods for Paper to CAD conversion:
1. Maintain the actual dimension of the drawing.
2. Perform rubber-sheeting to the raster to maintain dimensional accuracy.
3. Conform to your specifications (Otherwise, we define layers based on document).
4. Maintain ANSI CAD standards.
5. Maintain snap on/off, the grid on/off, dimaso on/off.
6. Use standard blocks and attributes provided by you (Otherwise, we create our own).
7. Maintain ID points from paper drawings.
8. Use poly-lines/L.F.X methods for maps and topo’s,
9. Use poly-line-arc method, taking only 2nd points and plines.
10. CAD files are thoroughly checked before sending the final file.